Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Matthew 9,11,13; Mark 3; Luke 4
Morrissa Rich - October 16, 2012


                                                        QUOTES - Morrissa Rich
                                                    Matt. 9, 11, 13; Mark 3; Luke 4



"This day is the scripture fulfilled in your ears."

"That is to say: ' I have read from Isaiah; I have set forth the meaning of His words; I have taught the doctrine.  Now I testify that these words--and therefore all Messianic prophecies--are fulfilled in me: they apply to me; I am the one of whom the prophets spoke; I am He; I am the Messiah.'"
                         Elder Bruce R. McConkie  - "The Mortal Messiah, Vol. 1


"The kingdom of God is like…"
(Consider the message about missionary work in these parables.)

                                                       •   Good seeds and tares
                                                       •   A seed growing secretly
                                                       •   A mustard seed
                                                       •   Leaven
                                                       •   A hidden treasure
                                                       •   A pearl of great price
                                                       •   The gospel net



Matt.9;11,13;Mark3;Luke4 - Morrissa Rich - October 16, 2012(Audio)